FAQ Your order
Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- Would you like to place an order by telephone?
With our remote sales service, you may place your order by telephone.
Your local Boucheron Client Service will confirm whether this service is available in your country.
- What certificates and warranties are provided with your Boucheron creation?
Each timepiece comes with a two-year international warranty. Each jewelry piece also comes with a two-year warranty. Every creation featuring a diamond over 0.20 carats comes with a certificate of authenticity and a GIA certificate.
- Which Boucheron boutique appears on the certificate of authenticity of your piece?
The boutique that appears on your certificate of authenticity is the Maison’s historical boutique: 26, place Vendôme, Paris.
- Have you ordered a creation but haven’t received an order confirmation by e-mail?
- What are the payment methods available to you for the purchase of your Boucheron creation?
We accept credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners), Paypal, PaypalExpress, Trustly, Apple Pay, Bank transfer.
To learn more about the secure payment methods available on our e-commerce websites or for our remote sales service, we invite you to contact Boucheron Client Service.
- Do you have to pay for shipping?
The price shown for each piece online includes shipping and handling.
- Is online payment perfectly secure?
The security of your transaction is an integral part of your digital experience with Maison Boucheron, and we are particularly attentive to it. You can trust Global-E, our e-commerce partner that offers a 100 % guaranteed secure payment.Please note - Card payments are limited to 20,000GBP. Beyond that amount, we recommend bank transfers. There is no maximum amount for bank transfers.
- What should you do if your payment is not accepted?
We recommend that you verify the operation with your bank, and then contact Boucheron Client Service.Please note - Card payments are limited to 20,000GBP. Beyond that amount, we recommend bank transfers. There is no maximum amount for bank transfers.
- Would you like to learn more about our partner Global-E?
Global-E is our trusted e-commerce partner for logistics and secure payment.
- Can you modify your payment method once the order is confirmed?
Sorry, once your order is confirmed, it is impossible to modify the payment method or delivery method that you have chosen. We invite you to contact our Boucheron Client Service for guidance.
- Would you like to receive an invoice following the purchase of a creation?
We automatically send your invoice by e-mail once your order is delivered. If you are unable to find it, we invite you to contact Boucheron Client Service.
- Are you seeking a deferred payment option?
Sorry, we do not propose that option.
- Are you still looking for the answer to your question?