FAQ Your client account
Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- Would you like to learn more about the protection of your personal data?
Respecting your personal life and personal data is our priority. We invite you to learn more about our commitments by clicking on this link.
- Would you like to add a creation to your list of saved items?
To add to your list of saved items, we recommend that you create an online account. Then just “like” the product sheet of your choice by clicking on the little heart at the top right of the photo. That will automatically add it to your saved items!
- Would you like to create a new list of saved items?
To create a new list of saved items, you must first log into your account. Then choose the “Create a new list of saved items” option.
- Would you like to share your list of saved items?
We invite you to share your list of saved items by clicking on the “Share” icon at the top right of the screen under the “Saved items” heading of your account.
- Would you like to modify or delete your personal data?
You may modify your personal information at any time under the “My account” heading.
To delete your account, we invite you to send your request by e-mail and include a copy of your ID.
For any questions, feel free to contact Boucheron Client Service via Live Chat, by telephone or by e-mail.
- Would you like to add a shipping address or modify the list of your shipping addresses?
To add a shipping address, we invite you to log into your account, select “My addresses” and enter the new information.
- Would you like to access your order history?
To access your order history, we invite you to log into your account and then to select “My orders”.
- Would you like to modify your subscription to receive information from Maison Boucheron?
We invite you to log into “My account” and then select “My subscriptions”. This enables you to choose the information that you would no longer like to receive.
- Are you still looking for the answer to your question?