FAQ Maison Boucheron
Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- Would you like to receive our information and news?
When you create your account, you'll be able to receive all our information and news by mail, e-mail or SMS. You may also follow us on the social networks or register for the Newsletter by clicking on the corresponding icons on the footer of our website.
- Would you like to join our team?
We are always looking for talented people who love jewelry as much as we do. You may consult all our job offers on a specialized platform. We hope that one of them will correspond with your expectations.
- Would you like to have your Boucheron creation appraised?
Our experts would be delighted to assist you and to authenticate your pieces. Click on the following link.
- Are you interested in our commitment to sustainable development?
We exercise our profession as jewelers in a conscientious way, and we pay special attention to the development of our ethical policy. To learn more about our responsible approach, please click on the following link.
- Perhaps you would like to sell an antique Boucheron creation... How may we assist you?
We are interested in purchasing any Boucheron piece crafted from the 19th century to the 1970s. We invite you to contact us, or to consult our Patrimony page to learn more.
- Are you looking for a Boucheron point of sale near you?
We would be delighted to welcome you to any of our boutiques or to a point of sale in our partner network. Discover the point of sale nearest you with our store locator.
- Do you have any questions about our Maison?
- Perhaps you would like to make an appointment on the website. How should you proceed?
To make an appointment, we invite you to log in and visit the scheduling page.
Select the boutique of your choice using the store locator, and indicate the date and time most convenient for you.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your request.
To best prepare your encounter, we recommend that you create an account to create a list of your saved items.
Please note that only in-store appointments are available. You can not book an appointment at a retailer on our website.
- What is the procedure for an online appointment? How do you prepare for it?
If you have selected a remote appointment, a Boucheron representative will contact you. The representative will present our creations over the telephone or, in the case of some boutiques, via video conference. To best prepare for the encounter, we strongly recommend that you create an account on our website to create a list of your saved items.
- Would you like to share your experience of Maison Boucheron?
We would be delighted for you to share your experience with us.
- To do so, we invite you to use the #boucheron hashtag on your favorite social networks.
- If you would like to express your opinion about www.boucheron.com, our boutiques or our creations, we are standing by contact us.
- Are you still looking for the answer to your question?