Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- Do you wish to modify or cancel your order?
Sorry, it is not possible to modify or cancel a confirmed order. We invite you to contact Boucheron Client Service via Live Chat, by telephone or by e-mail.
- Would you like to modify or return your order directly in-store?
Sorry, that is not possible. We invite you to return your order by mail. Boucheron Client Service is standing by to guide you and facilitate the process.
- Did you receive a creation in the wrong size?
We invite you to contact your sales representative or Boucheron Client Service to exchange the piece. In any case, the sale will be canceled and a new order must be placed.
- What are the conditions for returning an order?
You may return an order within 30 days from the date you receive it. To find out about the return procedure, we invite you to contact Boucheron Client Service, where a representative will provide you with all the information you’ll need.
- Would you like to make an exchange?
Sorry, we do not perform exchanges. We invite you to return the order within 30 days from reception. Feel free to contact Boucheron Client Service for further information.
- What procedure should I follow to return a piece?
Boucheron Client Service will guide you through the steps to follow. The representative will explain the importance of sending the piece back in flawless condition and in its original case, including the security tag.
- In the case of a return, is it possible to provide an address different from the one used for shipping?
Yes, our transport partner can pick up your order at an address other than the shipping address. We invite you to notify Boucheron Client Service in advance.
- Would you like to receive a return label?
Please contact Boucheron Client Service. A representative will send you a return label and any necessary customs documents by e-mail.
- What is the reimbursement procedure following a return?
When our teams receive your return, they perform a quality control of each piece, which must be returned in flawless condition, with the security tags still attached to each piece. We usually reimburse using the same payment method used to make the purchase. Please allow five to seven working days for processing in order for the amount to be credited to your account.
- You have returned a piece: how can you track the shipment?
We recommend tracking the progress of your return directly on our transport partner’s website. A tracking number will be sent to you by e-mail when the package is picked up by the transporter. When our teams receive it, we will perform a quality control of the piece.
- You have returned a piece. Will the customs duties be reimbursed?
We cover customs duties to make the client experience as pleasant as possible.
- Are you still looking for the answer to your question?
We invite you to contact Boucheron Client Service via our Live Chat, by telephone or by e-mail.