FAQ Your purchase guide
Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- When you purchase a Boucheron creation, is it perfectly identical to the initial description (weight of the metal, diamond carats, cuts of stones)?
No, each of our creations is unique, and that is why you chose Maison Boucheron. That explains why the weight can vary from one creation to another. The details are provided for information only and have no contractual value.
- Are you dreaming of a bespoke creation?
- Would you like to know the price of a creation that does not appear on the website?
- Are you wondering what your ring size might be?
To choose well, we invite you to consult our size guide.
We would like to draw your attention to the specificity of rings from the Quatre collection. If you choose from that collection, we recommend that you opt for one size larger than usual. If the ring still does not fit, you may return it to us.
- Would you like to contact Boucheron Client Service?
- Would you like to make an appointment at one of our boutiques?
We invite you to consult our “Services” page of our website.
- Would you like to add your list of saved items to prepare for your in-store visit?
- Would you like to have the strap of your Boucheron watch changed?
We invite you to contact our Boucheron Client Service, where representatives are standing by to assist you and guide you.
- Does Maison Boucheron propose eyewear and fragrances?
- Are you still looking for the answer to your question?